Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information please contact the school and we will do our best to help you.
- Accessibility Plan 2023 -2026 AVPNS
- Anti-Bullying Policy 2023-2024
- Behaviour Policy AVP 2023/2024
- Charging and Remissions Policy September 2023
- Code of Conduct for Visitors and Volunteers 2023-2024
- Complaints Procedure January 2023
- Data Protection Policy January 2023 Final
- DCC Equality Information and Objectives updated September 2023
- DCC Equality Policy Statement Template 2023-2024
- E-safety-Policy 2023 – 2024
- Health and Safety Policy 2023-2024
- Intimate Care and Toileting Policy 2023
- Low level concerns policy September 2023-2024
- Medical Needs Policy September 2023
- Online Safety Policy September 2023/2024
- Providing Remote Education for Pupils Information for Parents AVPS September 2023
- RSEH Policy 2023-2024
- Recruitment and Selection v 6.3
- Staff Code of Conduct September 2023
- Whole School SEND Policy September 2023
- School Packed Lunch Policy September 2023
Safeguarding Keeping Children Safe in Education
Aycliffe Village Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.