At Aycliffe Village Primary School, Design and Technology should be fully inclusive to every child.
Our aims are to:
- fulfil the requirements of the National Curriculum for design and technology,
- provide a broad and balanced curriculum,
- ensure the progressive development of knowledge and skills,
- to learn how to take risks, becoming resourceful, innovative, enterprising and capable citizens through evaluation of past and present design and technology,
- develop a critical understanding of its impact on daily life and the wider world,
- participate successfully in an increasingly technological world using the language of design and technology.