Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information please contact the school and we will do our best to help you.
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Accessibility Plan 2018 – 2021
- Code of Conduct for parents, carers and visitors
- Whistleblowing Policy – Confidential Reporting Code for Schools
- Data Protection Policy Updated April 2019
- Equality Policy 2017
- Equality Information and Objectives
- Esafety policy – February 2019
- Health and Safety Policy
- Keeping Children Safe in School – September 2019
- Intimate Care and Toileting Policy
- Prevent Policy
- School Complaints Policy February 2019
- Sexting policy
- Sex and Relationships Policy September 2018
- Behaviour Policy
- SEND Policy February 2019
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions February 2019
- Aycliffe Village Equality and Diversity Scheme
- Disability Equality Policy AVPS
- Charging Policy
- School Food Policy for Aycliffe Village Primary School
- School Packed Lunch Policy June 2018
Aycliffe Village Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.